F-150 Raptor Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2010 Raptor was recently stolen so I no longer need the spare set of shocks I have. This were the original ones on the truck and will need rebuild. The included pictures show any staining/scarring.

I am asking $850 + 1/2 of the shipping fee. I am located in Austin, Tx if someone local happens to want them.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
Do you still g
2010 Raptor was recently stolen so I no longer need the spare set of shocks I have. This were the original ones on the truck and will need rebuild. The included pictures show any staining/scarring.

I am asking $850 + 1/2 of the shipping fee. I am located in Austin, Tx if someone local happens to want them.
Do you still have these? I was just informed I need to replace mine. How many miles and what’s the condition on them?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
  • I still have them. I pulled the rears off at about 50000 miles and the front ones off at about 70000. They will need to be rebuilt before putting them on your truck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Depending on your comfort level and access to tools, you can rebuild them yourself, or, more likely, send them out for rebuild. There are several companies that specialize in rebuilding the shocks, including FOX. The easiest way to find them is simply to enter Ford Raptor shock rebuild into Google.

If you decide that this is the way to go and you end up buying the shocks, it would save money for me to ship them to the rebuilders and have the shop then ship them to you once they were done. This would save you from having to pay for an additional round of shipping.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FYI, I will be heading through Baytown on the way to Port Arthur in probably 3 to 4 weeks. If you are interested in them I could bring them with me so you could see them in person.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.