F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
I prefer the 2011, but I "settled" for the 2010. There's nothing the Productivity Screen adds that can't be done via aftermarket, save for the ability to change some settings.

But, I do prefer the black gauges with full time lighting over the silver gauges with "when I feel like it" lighting ;)

·
Registered
597 Posts
Originally was psyched about the 11 gauges.. then realized they weren't worth the several grand more i'd be paying... atleast for myself anyways..

Also after seeing both in person... I actually ended up in preference of the white gauge.

Ended up getting myself a 2010.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I prefer the 2010..The 2011 looks like it came out of a rice chariot. Oh, I'm sorry...a Toyota.
:i_rolleyes: Never seen a Toyota with a cluster like that. I might just have to go back to my FJ if that's the way people are going to be around here :smiledown:

·
Registered
599 Posts
I prefer the White Faced Gauges. Thats one of the Reasons I buy CVO Harleys, for the White Faced Gauges!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I like the white gauges but think the blk faced gauges look more upscale. Two questions for those in the know. Can a 2011 gauge cluster be swapped in a 2010 without modifying the wiring? Secondly, does the 2011 have my ford touch?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Both look good. My question is anyone notice the difference in the dash above the gauges. It looks like it's stiched leather. Looks better than my 2010 from that pic haven't seen the full dash lay out.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for sharing your opinions! My opinion is this;

2010 pros:
1. White faced gauges (Give it a sporty look)
2. More detail! Notice how each gauge has its own space in the cluster.
3. The brushed stainless steel look is a BIG plus!
4. Last but not least....The 2010's have the word "RAPTOR" Stamped in the cluster.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I like the white gauges but think the blk faced gauges look more upscale. Two questions for those in the know. Can a 2011 gauge cluster be swapped in a 2010 without modifying the wiring? Secondly, does the 2011 have my ford touch?
No idea if the gauge clusters can be swapped, I was wondering this myself because the Productivity Screen is pretty danged cool.

Though I do know the 2011 is getting the same nav as the 2010, not the MyFordTouch yet.

·
Registered
201 Posts
4. Last but not least....The 2010's have the word "RAPTOR" Stamped in the cluster.
...But you can't ever see it under normal conditions. :wavey:

·
Registered
877 Posts
I was told that they are NOT a plug and play swap. This was from a ford parts guy. They are changed just enough, but I personally haven't seen them myself.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts