F-150 Raptor Forums banner

2014 Raptor - Richmond, Va

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  seeeeeya 
#1 ·
Hello Raptor ForumZ,

I just purchased a 2014 Raptor (My 1st) and am LOVING it! I am already putting ideas together to personalize it and tweak the performance a little.

I am anxious to learn and contribute where I can.

Feel Free to contact me with any suggestions...

Raptors Rule!

#5 ·
Thank you Bill. No Mods just yet. I am just learning about the Raptor and putting some ideas together.

I have read about the pedal Commander and am interested in it, as well as some Raptor decals and different front and rear bumpers. Maybe even a complete wrap? As it sits, it is pretty plane-Jane. I am always open to ideas, so please feel free to share...

Raptors Rule!

#6 ·
The Gen1 has the 6.2 L you can add a CAI and exhaust that will add to the performance and give it a nice sound.
You got the last year that the Gen1 was built by the (SVT) which makes it unique in itself.
It’s one of the few trucks that puts a smile on your face every time you look at it. Have fun with it.

#7 ·
The Gen 1 looks great with no exterior changes, and it holds its value that way too. Anything you do to the exterior will not add value to it and may reduce it's value even something as simple as spray coating the bed.

One item to consider is the JLT oil separator for the passenger side of the engine. I have to empty mine every 2,000 miles or so.

I really like the Pedal Commander. It really makes the truck feel more responsive on the throttle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.