F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in Charleston SC area that rebuilds (quality work= stands behind their work) the Gen 1 shocks? Really don’t want to drop $$$ on a new set. I baby my truck so I don’t need nor want all the bells and whistles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is there anyone in Charleston SC area that rebuilds (quality work= stands behind their work) the Gen 1 shocks? Really don’t want to drop $$$ on a new set. I baby my truck so I don’t need nor want all the bells and whistles.
You should look into Texas Shock Works. They rebuilt my front Gen 1 shocks with upgrades

·
Registered
1 Posts
you could also send your shox to FOX in San Diego CA, they rebuild and revalve,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have front & rear OEM shocks from my 2014 Raptor with only 1200 miles. give me an offer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts