F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of replacing the rotor and pads because I am hearing some squeaking/grinding noises in my brakes. Wondering if anyone has recommendations? Any suggestions or insights would be helpful.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am thinking of replacing the rotor and pads because I am hearing some squeaking/grinding noises in my brakes. Wondering if anyone has recommendations? Any suggestions or insights would be helpful.
I switched to drilled slotted from power stop almost a year ago. I have been very happy with them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Try DETROIT AXLE. COM they have high quality slotted and crossed drilled rotors for about $120.00 a set and ceramic pads for about $35.00. I installed them all the way around on my 2014 and love them. Check EBAY also sometimes they do a whole vehicle package at even cheaper prices and are quick to ship!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I’ve used their products in the past for other trucks with no issues. Not sure how they’ll hold up on the abuse they’ll get. I would assume it depends on how you drive.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My brother brought me an R1 eLine series rotors but haven't got to use them. Do anyone have heard of it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts