F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2020 SCREW 802A 1600 miles. There is a strange buzzing noise coming from the Fox Live Valve shocks. No one can figure it out. Any thoughts? The buzz is so annoying!

Thank for your help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It’s at the dealer now. Definitely the shocks. They have no clue what it is. The dealer had to send a technical request to the factory and they are waiting for an answer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Did you get the issue fixed? My truck is at ford now for over a week and they have no idea what to do. Tried replacing solenoid but didn’t work now they are waiting on an answer from ford as to what to do next.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you get the issue fixed? My truck is at ford now for over a week and they have no idea what to do. Tried replacing solenoid but didn’t work now they are waiting on an answer from ford as to what to do next.
Yes they finally fixed it. It is the shock itself. Ford told the dealer to replace the faulty one. Finally no more noise!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yes they finally fixed it. It is the shock itself. Ford told the dealer to replace the faulty one. Finally no more noise!
Thank you. Hopefully they will fix mine soon. How long did it take? The dealer told me it was an aftermarket part and could be weeks before they can get a new shock.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are incorrect. It is a factory part. They need to run it through oasis. My dealer had the part within in a few days. My truck was in the shop for about a week.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts