F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Raleigh North Carolina, just bought a 2020 Raptor yesterday. Been trying the last 10 years and finally was able to get one. Bought a new 2011 FX4 because I couldn't afford the Raptor. Paid the FX4 and traded on a new 2016 Platinum because the Raptor was still out of reach. Platinum was worth more than what I owed so traded on the new 2020 Raptor.....worth the wait! :cool:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Welcome! Been a member since 2014, but have been trying to get a Raptor for past 10 years as well. I'm within 10 days of getting one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks yeah it was a long wait but I just had to be in a financial sweet spot and I finally got there. I set my goal on a Raptor and wanted nothing else, except maybe a Ferrari hahaha. Congrats on the pending purchase I was all smiles when I got mine lol. I actually pulled up a lawn chair and sat down in front of mine in the driveway last night and just stared at it awhile hahaha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome! Looking great, congrats on joining the club! Planning to make any mods?
Looking at a push bar like the ones used in the Raptor Assault with the light bar. Definitely a tonneau cover or chase rack. So keeping it simple for now before I do any heavy mods.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from Raleigh North Carolina, just bought a 2020 Raptor yesterday. Been trying the last 10 years and finally was able to get one. Bought a new 2011 FX4 because I couldn't afford the Raptor. Paid the FX4 and traded on a new 2016 Platinum because the Raptor was still out of reach. Platinum was worth more than what I owed so traded on the new 2020 Raptor.....worth the wait! :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like that color. Only had a choice between black and white. Really just went to the dealer to look at them. Then drove the white one home. Was telling the wife for years “why spend that much on a half ton”. I like it and am happy to own one. Congratulations

1 - 12 of 12 Posts