F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
We all know your the King R2! And before I die I am flying out to see you one day and knock back a few!!!!!!
That would be acceptable :D

Heavy is the head that wears the Crown , It's good to be the King ! again lmfao

Reactions: Big Bill

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
View attachment 25527 I was going to ask if I could play too, but I see I am way behind.

Can't wait to get confirmation like you did Raptor2
What ever you do don't consume yourself with it …. Rock and I do , and we are in line for the funny farm.....

·
Registered
356 Posts
I got all my original window stickers from the previous 10 Raptors I have owned , that '20 will be my 11th. lmfao

BTW/ my 2010 Sticker MSRP was 46,234.00 I got it in march of 2010 it had everything on it but the Kitchen sink..
I found my first raptor sitting on a lot and fell in love! I have ordered all my raptors since then.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Was between White and Rapid Red.
Yeah I like the Ruby Red but was torn between that and White. When I found out I was going to be ordering the 2020 I looked into the Rapid Red and really liked it. I know white will hide scratches better, but it is so pretty.

Also already ordered a front license plate relocation bracket and also the ford performance sport exhaust with black chrome tips. (that way I can tell the wife it came that way from the dealer)

·
Registered
356 Posts
Raptor2. did the deal send you this info, or did you look it up somewhere?
Want to find out if I have a build date, but dont want to bug the dealership
Thanks
That print off of your build date comes from your dealership. Just ask if your truck has been scheduled and they will give you that print of of your production date. The can keep you up dated on shipping date and when it’s on the train.

·
Registered
20 Posts
That print off of your build date comes from your dealership. Just ask if your truck has been scheduled and they will give you that print of of your production date. The can keep you up dated on shipping date and when it’s on the train.
Do you know how allocations work? if I got the same order sheet does that mean there is an allocation or could I be waiting for a while?
IMG_1919 2.jpg

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
That’s awesome. I am still waiting scheduling. I keep checking hoping to see a date instead of ETA: N/A
She's on the Choo-Choo , In transit with ETA ......

I'm Pumped .......
'20 Raptor Build Sheet.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
RAP 2, you must have part ownership of that dealership! If not, you should by now. Congrats, let's see it when it comes off the train.

I put there kids thru Collage .... lmao

My 11th Raptor BTW

Reactions: rock1966
21 - 40 of 60 Posts