F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Quick question... might be a dumb question, but can you order a raptor and only pay the invoice/msrp without the dealership costs and all?

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Right now I am bowing to you!!!!
Picked her up yesterday...........
I was totally shocked to find a 5th fender flare in the back seats , Its a brand new passenger side there is nothing wrong with the one that's on it and like i said the one in back seat is mint..

My dealer said some lazy assembly guy probably did not want to walk it back to the parts bin and just shoved it in with the floor mats and antenna.. lmfao

Please Enjoy Pic's
Raptor -1.jpg
Raptor-2.jpg
Raptor-3.jpg
Raptopr-4.jpg
Raptor-5.jpg
Raptor-6.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was totally shocked to find a 5th fender flare in the back seats , Its a brand new passenger side there is nothing wrong with the one that's on it and like i said the one in back seat is mint..

My dealer said some lazy assembly guy probably did not want to walk it back to the parts bin and just shoved it in with the floor mats and antenna.. lmfao

Please Enjoy Pic's View attachment 25623 View attachment 25625 View attachment 25627 View attachment 25629 View attachment 25631 View attachment 25633
Does it have wheel well liners?

so jealous. Still waiting for my build date. Only have a Vin and an “order in process”

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Hey R2 congratulations on #11 can’t wait to see a few pictures of it all cleaned up.
Syracuse rite now ... Forget It ! lmao

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Does it have wheel well liners?

so jealous. Still waiting for my build date. Only have a Vin and an “order in process”
Raptors can't have wheel well liners . they won't fit cause of the shocks.

Stay on top of your dealer for build date ............

·
Registered
20 Posts
Raptors can't have wheel well liners . they won't fit cause of the shocks.

Stay on top of your dealer for build date ............
Yeah I was not sure I saw they were listed for 2020 so was not sure if new. Have you ever beeline sprayed one of your raptors wheel wells?

yeah I keep trying to keep on them but they say they are waiting for the build week to be scheduled. I just hope they have an allocation. I got a vin so hopefully that is A promising thing

·
Registered
356 Posts

Your the king!
Please Enjoy Pic's View attachment 25623 View attachment 25625 View attachment 25627 View attachment 25629 View attachment 25631 View attachment 25633

·
Registered
20 Posts

did you have the deal not do any prep on the truck? Ie not wash and detail it before.

I have asked mine to not do anything

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
did you have the deal not do any prep on the truck? Ie not wash and detail it before.

I have asked mine to not do anything
It's my 11th Raptor from the same dealer .
Nobody touches my truck when gets off the semi .
They park it in the sold lot till I come in ... I wash it and set it up myself ..
The GM and part owner of the dealership takes personal care off me.......... lmao

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
They love R2 so much with ever new Raptor he orders he gets a part so he can build a free on in the end. Just like the Johnny Cash song!

R2 Parking Syracuse University Faculty Center.... lmfao
Raptor 2 Parking.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yeah I was not sure I saw they were listed for 2020 so was not sure if new. Have you ever beeline sprayed one of your raptors fwheel wells?

yeah I keep trying to keep on them but they say they are waiting for the build week to be scheduled. I just hope they have an allocation. I got a vin so hopefully that is A promising thing

First mod I did before I even picked up my 2019, was to have them LineX the rear wheel wells. Came out and look great; especially on Oxford White.

·
Registered
20 Posts
It finally got here. The GM left the company Tuesday and there was some concern the deal wouldn't be honored but the dealership honored it.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts