F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,

Newbie here. Just signed up and bought the membership today. I have a 564 mile 2019 Raptor that has been in storage since July 2019. I was hoping to get some sales advice. What is it worth and the places to sell online? This Raptor has the 84 month / 125K miles premium care warranty from Ford ($3,655.00). 802A package, Raptor technology package and factory spray in bedliner. Engine is bone stock. But, additional mods include: 20" Venomrex VR-601 wheels, Nitto Trail Grappler tires, Borla carbon fiber exhaust tips, Weather Tech tonneau cover, (6) led lights up front and ceramic tinted windows, professionally detailed and 5 year ceramic coating. This Raptor is in 100% showroom new condition. It still looks and smells new and is located just outside Orlando, FL.

Also, I have the original factory Raptor wheels and tires with about 200 miles on them. Should I include them with the truck or sell them separately? If so, what are they worth?

All sales advice would be greatly appreciated.

IMG_3282.jpeg
IMG_3286.jpeg
IMG_3285.jpeg

·
Registered
35 Posts
For the 1st ever I like the aftermarket wheels nicely done as for the value ask what you think it’s worth you can always come down but can’t go up these trucks sell them selfs nice truck wait until you get a buyer and give them the option of either factory wheel or after market if they want both then let that be your barging tool don’t be greedy that just turns people off and they will walk away ( no sale) just my 2 cents it always works for me !
Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts