F-150 Raptor Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Hey Guys.

Only three deposits. We are going to let this float until the end of the year but will have to pull the plug and return the deposits at that point (unless of course we get there).

-Jason

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
I guess we are calling it quits on this. The response was huge to get a group buy together but so few people have signed up, I just can't justify holding onto the couple deposits we have for any longer.

-Jason

·
Registered
43 Posts
Wow, assumed you would have had 10 deposits very easily for these?!

I'm ordering a '13 and was hoping to add the SW short tubes as soon as I took delivery... I still have a feeling I wasn't the only one expecting to purchase these!

Perhaps you can try again in a few months?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
We could certainly give it a try!

We are really a fan of long tubes here but understand that they pose some problems for those of you in CA.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Any word on status of our deposits?

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Wow this is from a bit ago! I will have to confirm with accounting but, if i remember correctly, information was gathered but nothing was ever charged to anyone's card.

·
Registered
533 Posts
That's the way it was for me. Nothing charged to my card, you were waiting for enough interest.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hmmmm I thought they did but maybe they didn't. I'd have to check with my accountant too lol I'd still rather the headers than the money whether they did or didn't take it. I wonder what the cost would be with only four or five presold.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bump this. Me and a few other guys are interested in these. Would anyone here be willing to commit to buying some of these? SW is nice enough to guage interest in this again, and we've got a feeler thread going at another forum too.

If you are interested in shorty headers and can commit....post up. Thanks fellas

·
Registered
217 Posts
They tried this already not enough HP gain to justify the cost and no one is certain if the rear O2s can be left on.

But hey doesn't hurt to try.

41 - 53 of 53 Posts