F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I read a post by someone the other night entitled, " this is what I got from Ford" aBOUT A $750 FORD racing certificate. I took it into my saleman.. a good friend... and he isnt sure where it came from... exactly.

He had previously spoken to someone higher up and instructed me to apply online for ford credit and also request an internet quote. Apparently, he says, it's all random, so when I got home I applied for Ford credit, even though Im useing my local credit union, and low and behold, in the confirmation page was a $750 coupon towards the purchase of a new vehicle delivered ny 9/30/09

Hope this helps someone on here save an extra $750!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
So how does everybody read this as??? That you must order by Aug 29th or just take delivery by Jan 31st?? Or both???

dly its a waiting game

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
apparently theres 2 different $750 chumpies. When you apply through ford credit, it'll randomly spit out $750 off the purchase price of a new vehicle, not neccessarily a raptor. And the $750 im talkin about says that it is in ADDITION to any discounts or previous deals. My salesman said it's Fors money and theyre happy to give it to me!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got my raptor today and sure enough they took the $750 off from the coupon i got from ford credit

1 - 11 of 11 Posts