F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea if the A plan will cover the raptor 6.2? Im looking to make a move on one around March possibly if it is covered.

·
Registered
129 Posts
This question has been debated quite a bit here. I'm hoping it will be under the plan and I feel that it should be, but we will have to wait and see I guess. I think it is corey on here that works for ford and he thinks the raptor should be included in the price plans since he has bought other svt vehicles under the A plan. I haven't inquired about it yet, because I'm waiting on the 6.2 and possibly the crew cab that ford may be producing, and also because my uncle who worked for ford lives in Michigan and I don't get to talk to him much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I've been told different things from different dealers, but at least two dealers local to me that had a Raptor in stock gave me the A-Plan price and said they would honor it if I were to buy it. I really wouldn't see it being any different for the 6.2L, but who knows.

I'm hoping that they will make the Raptor as a 2011 model cause thats about when I'll be ready to buy one. :gy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
I'll be ready at that time as well. I think we are in good shape, as it looks like they are planning a crew cab version as a 2011 model. As long as the crew cab stays on the table, I will probably wait for it, even if it is mid 2011-12 before they actually start selling it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I just hope that once they offer a crew cab they don't quit making the super cab they are doing now. I'm torn between the two after putting my two little boys cars seats in my brothers F-150 super cab lastnight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts