F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that the towing-hauling capacity is way low, so i was wondering if anyone has installed air bags yet? If so how was the install ect.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I basically asked the same question a while back and got chastised by a young know-it-all that probably had no real experience using a truck as a truck. I think air-bags should do the job nicely, and that's exactly what I plan to use when I get mine. I have used Skyjacker Add-A-Leaf's in the past with great success...they are very inexpensive and do the job quite well. You do lose a little of the Cadillac ride on a regular F-150, and probably even more noticeable on a Raptor...so now that I have a couple more dollars, I plan on trying the air-bags.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have Air Lift Ride Control Air Bags P/N 59544 installed. Air Bags went on with no modifications required and they have had no impact on ride quality. Plan to put a Coyote Pop-Up camper on the Raptor and these Air Bags should serve this purpose perfectly and just like I have experienced with previous Fords and Pop-Up campers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts