F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, I’m pretty new on working on this pickup and don’t know much but here’s my question.

does having a dead battery or disconnecting the battery affect the air suspension? Was working on the pickup and when I reconnected the battery the air suspension was flat. I figure I’d start it and let the compressor get to work and see if it inflates it. What are your thoughts what should I look out for?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Probably best advice if this is a serious question is to find out what type of truck you own. Air bags on a Raptor is definitely a new one as I have never seen it nor recommend it. Maybe you own a Lincoln Navigator?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Find out what type of air bag system you have and contact the manufacturer for their recommendations. I would start with checking the fuses.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably best advice if this is a serious question is to find out what type of truck you own. Air bags on a Raptor is definitely a new one as I have never seen it nor recommend it. Maybe you own a Lincoln Navigator?
Its a 2013 Raptor, yeah it’s unlikely have find one with air bags but this one was equipped with them.

·
2,601 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Sorry if I sounded like a [email protected]@k. Realized the reply sounded snide. My apologies to you. I had no clue they made air bag kits for Raptors. My badddd. I’m a jumper and I’d blow bags out with what I do. Lol. Welcome to this site.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts