F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

green as a pickle here in Louisiana! saw this truck last night for the first time called a dealer today about buying. none on the floor and he quoted me around 6 weeks to build and deliver. mentioned Ford would only make 7K and that he would sell for $500 over invoice.

Thinking that the White, no graphics, reverse cam, and lux pkg. might be a solid combo?!

Would it be a faux pas to put a Leer Cap on the back?

Attachments

·
Registered
101 Posts
$500 above cost?! You'd better order it now. What dealer quoted you that price? To each his own, but I don't like the looks or limitations of a Leer Cap. Options are just like clothes I suppose...get what you want. I think the Lux pkg is a good deal, I think the graphics are over-priced road-tar marks, white? looks like a work truck to me...but like I said, get what YOU want. Keep in mind that if you get the reverse camera without the Nav. radio, that you will have a small picture in the rear-view mirror...if you haven't actually looked at one, I would if I were you. To me, the Nav. radio is really nothing more than a VERY expensive TomTom. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just say no to the Leer top!!! If you want a leer top buy an suv. If you want a truck the let the bed serve its function.:3-smash:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Roundtree Ford Shreveport.

Drove a Black one with every option today and really feel in love with the ride and looks. Shame it was 96 degrees outside and almost every other truck on the lot was white.

I agree about the ditching the top and thanks for the help deciding.

·
Registered
533 Posts
I saw one in Slidell when i was driving back from new orleans today. I think it was a blue one w/o graphics...but i was on I-10 and didn't stop.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Did you mean 500 above cost or 500 above sticker? Dealer in the NE part of the country have been holding tight on to MSRP from what I can tell, some even marking up!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts