F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live in Omaha and have yet to see one on the streets. Mine is being delivered this month hopefully.

·
Registered
290 Posts
I bought mine in Lincoln, not quite Omaha but close:D I actually live in York and I hope I never see another one around here.

·
Registered
115 Posts
yup...in the omaha area...mine is black, and there is a blue one out and about as well.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Yeah I got mine last Feb. from Rusty Eck in Omaha...I am from Omaha but stationed down in KY/TN...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hope to have one very very soon. Possibly today depending on how things shake out. So weird because I've never really been a pick up guy, but this thing is just on another level!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, I live in Millard andI just picked mine up in MN on monday, its a 2012 Scab with 11k miles on her and i'm already loving this truck. So is there anywhere around here to get a little dirt on the tires?

·
Registered
251 Posts
Hey, I live in Millard andI just picked mine up in MN on monday, its a 2012 Scab with 11k miles on her and i'm already loving this truck. So is there anywhere around here to get a little dirt on the tires?

Not that I have found...

Got any plans for Memorial Day weekend? I'm planning a run to Mt. Rushmore. PM me if your available.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.********************/showthread.php?p=364119

·
Registered
251 Posts
Some guys on SVTP set up a cruise for people around the eastern NE and Western IA area next sunday the 23rd. Most of the vehicles are going to be mustangs and a few lightnings but I am the only Raptor that I know of. I would like to meet some Raptor owners around the area and what a better way than a cruise.

The plan is to be a Quaker Steak n Lube at 1130-12 in Council Bluffs IA. For the Nebraska people we are meeting at 82nd n F at Praxair north parking lot at 10-1030.

Some are coming from Des Moines and are meeting at Jordan Creek Mall in front of Best Buy between 8:15-8:30 and coming from there.

Or you could just meet at Quaker Steak at 1130. The plan as far as I know is to head to Mo. Valley and around there with stops for photos along the way.

Yukon Joe
Buffalo Run Support Raptor
http://www.********************/showthread.php?p=364119

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Omaha, and have looking for a group of Raptor owners....seen plenty of trucks, but would like to drink coffee and talk trucks with some folks.....6 feet away of course.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts