F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Have one on order, scheduled to be built on 9/14, so looking forward to taking delivery within a few weeks. I am located near Pittsburgh. Dealer I ordered from was great but is a few hours west of here.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just wanted to no where and if there are any in pa?:smileup: thanks!!!! one more thing did any one pay invoice?? if so where

Mine is on order (BlueFlame). If you are trying to see one in person and are near Pittsburgh, there is one on the lot at Shults Ford on Rt 19. in Wexford.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks that is 6 hours away from me.:sad: I wish i could see it !!!!!! If you dont mide me asking what did you pay for it? Im looking to get mine for in voice.

·
Registered
242 Posts
im near HBG and apparently there is one in carlisle, and the owner of CJ Pony Parts also has one. I didnt pay invoice, but I think I got a decent deal. If ur near HBG, PM me and I'll give you the name and location of my salesman

·
Registered
242 Posts
i paid $2k below msrp (asked for a $2k discount) I know Maguire's in hershey was offering me that but I went with LB Smith in Lemoyne. Talk to Todd Keiffer @ Maguire's in Hershey

1 - 7 of 7 Posts