F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just waiting to see if they will offer Silver or Charcoal in 2011 and you'll be seein one real soon in Woodstock!!! I keep in touch with Town & Country and may end up with the Black one they have coming in next week.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hey guys! Where are all the damn Raptors at? I'm from Enterprise and I've got the only one down here. There's a white with graphics down in Dothan. I actually got to drive it before mine came in. I'll be coming through B'ham on the 28th of March (Sunday) on my way to Gatlinburg, TN for a few days. If you see a white Raptor coming through B'ham on the 28th.......It's me! BTW - Where the hell is Woodstock, AL?? LOL:Racing:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hey guys! Where are all the damn Raptors at? I'm from Enterprise and I've got the only one down here. There's a white with graphics down in Dothan. I actually got to drive it before mine came in. I'll be coming through B'ham on the 28th of March (Sunday) on my way to Gatlinburg, TN for a few days. If you see a white Raptor coming through B'ham on the 28th.......It's me! BTW - Where the hell is Woodstock, AL?? LOL:Racing:

LOL, we're about 30 miles South of B'ham

·
Registered
6 Posts
Raptor from Huntsville!... Looking to push the ole beast sometime.. If you got any ideas let me know..

·
Registered
15 Posts
I will have one soon, I live in Huntsvill ebut spend most weekends in Birmingham, (Hoover). still waiting on the order.. I ordered it almost 6 weeks ago....

·
Registered
185 Posts
Anyone here have a 5.4; Black in the Pelham area? Seen the truck around Hwy 52 a few times and @ Meyer's nursery on Hwy 31.

Please PM me if you're local to the area. Fellow SVT owner here, looking to buy a new truck and would love to take a look at yours if you have time.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Birmingham Raptors

Hello
I live in highland lakes off 280. My other raptor buddy lives here too!
Lets all get together. 205-565-5170. Like to convoy to the Texas Raptor Run
I have the terrain truck with the ADD tire rack.
Brian

·
Registered
20 Posts
If you ever make a trip through Dothan let me know. Myself and another guy have made some runs to PCB. With just our 2 trucks we have turned a lot of heads.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts