F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 08 F250 thats modifed to the bone! I'm thinking about just keeping my Raptor Factory for the most part. Some painted parts and maybe exhaust? Is anyone gonna go Ballz out insane with the mods?

·
Registered
105 Posts
I was thinking of doing mods on the body and interior . No lift ups or touching the engine. However , I was thinking of a supercharger but dose it works well in hot weather and dose it breakdown alot ? any advise guys

·
Registered
41 Posts
My Mods

I think i might add a winch in the front and probably a larger skid plate. Maybe a soft top cover for the back. The truck is going to take me across the united states, from california to new york, and i will be doing some offroad driving on the way there. Any ideas of other things that might be beneficial to add?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'll probably limit my shopping to the Ford Racing website for the time being. http://www.fordracingparts.com/trucks/raptor.asp

I like the TireGate. Will probably also replace the front bumper and change out the wheels to some black ones. I'm also looking at replacing or paintmatching the fender flairs. The grey ones just don't look right with the blue paint. I'll leave the 6.2 and suspension alone until the warranty expires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts