F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I like it too! Glad to see that the mods have started (even if still in pics LOL) :smileup:

akf150raptor I bet it would look great in white!!!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nice work , I was thinking if doing it but I like the orange and I don't think it will look as good as the blue though .

·
Registered
31 Posts
So i was thinking about the emblem painting, but the problem was that i wanted the truck in black. What i think im gonna do is paint the emblem in a green, along with the vents on the hood and couple other accents on the truck, topped off with adding the graphics package to the truck in the same green color. i have access to the materials for the vinyl (used to do it for a living) so thats no problem getting, but what do you guys think??

·
Registered
802 Posts
That is interesting for sure~I'm not sure if I like it or not?

Has anyone photoshopped a billet grill in place of the stock one? Or one of those mesh grills?

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I would like to see someone photoshop the flares, rear bumper and upper gray part of the front bumper on a white one. Would be nice to see before I go through with it.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Here's a chop with the flares and bumper and "Ford" on the grille "painted" to match the truck. Let me know what you guys think :naughty:

Also if you want that white one photoshopped, give me a pic you want me to start from ;)
Daaaaamn, that's a cool ass pic! I'm thinking I like it like that! If 996Turbo doesn't mind, he posted some great pics of his white one here. I was thinking his pics would be a good candidate because you see all the angles and he's got one of the best looking ones here.....that is, if he doesn't mind.
http://raptorforumz.com/showthread.php?t=677

1 - 20 of 31 Posts