F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from ADD or SDHQ? I would like to check a few bumpers out in person if possible. Also, anyone in CA have issues being pulled over for the LED light bar on the front bumper? PM me if you're willing to show me your setup.
Cheers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
i have an add stealth bumper on order with the 40 inch led bar and some dually spots. i was under the impession that as long as you dont have the LED lights in use on a street or highway you should be fine.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i have an add stealth bumper on order with the 40 inch led bar and some dually spots. i was under the impession that as long as you dont have the LED lights in use on a street or highway you should be fine.
When is your bumper set to arrive? When you get it do you mind showing me in person? Where are you located?
Cheers!

·
Registered
161 Posts
When is your bumper set to arrive? When you get it do you mind showing me in person? Where are you located?
Cheers!
sure, after being in truckee for 5 days i realized that i made the right desicion to have a winch According to ADD the stealth winch bumper set should arrive week after next . my truck was on the train as of Monday so hopefully it will be here in 2 weeks. i need to find a shop in SF or on the peninsula or oakland that can install my bumper and hook up my lights to the auxiallary switches. im in SF and southern Marin most of the time.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sure, after being in truckee for 5 days i realized that i made the right desicion to have a winch According to ADD the stealth winch bumper set should arrive week after next . my truck was on the train as of Monday so hopefully it will be here in 2 weeks. i need to find a shop in SF or on the peninsula or oakland that can install my bumper and hook up my lights to the auxiallary switches. im in SF and southern Marin most of the time.
Good deal. Let me know when you get it all set....I'd love to check it out. I have no idea the best shop for install, but I did see this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMvNlcyjS_w

that is from a bay area shop. An exhaust cutout is totally different, but they have at least done some work on a Raptor.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I actually bought three! Yes, 3 add stealth. I have the single led on my Raptor, I have another single as well as a dual. I am involved in off road racing and was going to sell them at events, but got side tracked. If anyone needs one, I can sell at dealer cost. (My cost), and powder coat any color within reason. I have never been pulled over for the led's btw.

·
Registered
30 Posts
front ADD bumper

Im located in martinez and use a ADD front bumper light bar with piaa lights , if still interested in seeing one in person more than welcome .

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts