F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen a white Raptor on the street or at a dealership yet? I think white is a good color as a basis to start with and then add some non Raptor type graphcs...I have seen every other color so far.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info. I visited the site and tyupical Ca. deal......Trying to get about $8000 over sticker as looks like no gps or moon roof......It was white though.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the info. I visited the site and tyupical Ca. deal......Trying to get about $8000 over sticker as looks like no gps or moon roof......It was white though.

nope, mine is supposed to be here next wednesday.:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
54 Posts
Has anyone seen a white Raptor on the street or at a dealership yet? I think white is a good color as a basis to start with and then add some non Raptor type graphcs...I have seen every other color so far.
Four white raptors hit one dealer in Las Vegas already. Beautiful, I am holding out for a white 6.2, I am trying to hold out but it is getting harder....:gy::gy::gy:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Also forgot to add, Ford said out of the 1500 raptors ordered 80% were black and orange then came blue and finally white.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts