F-150 Raptor Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Here's an idea... contact SVTOA.com and go to the regional chapter area and see if there are any SVT events going on then just show up...

·
Registered
25 Posts
hey fellas not this thursday but next thursday at 8pm in the bestbuy parking lot trucks and show cars will be meeting any one interested call or text me 770.605.8539

·
Registered
2 Posts
Car club? Cruise?

HEY!! New to the site! :wavey: Just purchased a 2013 Raptor... looking into joining Raptor "car club" .. or join a cruise in the Atlanta area. I know there is the huge car meet at Wild Bills in Gwinnett on Thursday nights. There is also Caffeine & Octane on the first Sunday of each month in Alpharetta, but there aren't any Raptor clubs or meets, that I'm aware of.... Does anyone know of any meets or clubs in the Atlanta area? I'm in Gwinnett...

Thanks!!

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm down. I saw 3 Raptors yesterday. None of them waved back to me. If it's one of you bastards, I'll hunt you down...

Sorry I was playing with myself at the time and that takes BOTH my hands:wavey:!

Just kidding a future owner (ordered a 2014) in Lawrenceville!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hahaha. I'm sure it'd be a blast to meet you

Well if we could all just find the time to "man mingle" some place. I suggest we pick a bar in a reasonable location and just hang out for a while. I am more fun than trying to pick up the clean end of a turd.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts