F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just curious – what kind of interest rates are you getting on 60 month loans and which company?
Best I’ve found so far is Bank of America at 3.46% (actual offer not advertized BS)

·
Registered
481 Posts
i would not deal with bank of america. i have my mortage and had a charge card with them.never late with a payment on eather and usually payed extra on the card. they jacked up me card rates to 22% you can imagain what i told them.canceled the card and if i could refinance the house at no coast i would do tha to. there crooks

·
Registered
101 Posts
interest

2.9% for 60 months through credit union with 20% down.

Dp

·
Registered
183 Posts
1.9% through Ford Credit.
How did you do that? I have been on the phone with them and through their system (Think it is called Vincent) they have no offers. Please let me know how you got 1.9% from ford. Thanks!!

·
Registered
437 Posts
i would not deal with bank of america. i have my mortage and had a charge card with them.never late with a payment on eather and usually payed extra on the card. they jacked up me card rates to 22% you can imagain what i told them.canceled the card and if i could refinance the house at no coast i would do tha to. there crooks
Wow. SAME EXACT thing happened to me. They suck. I canceled my card as well, and am thinking of re-financing the house on principle.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1.9% through Ford Credit.
So how did you get this?

Ford lists Raptor as 7% APR for all terms - including 36 months! Obviously Ford does not want us to finance Raptors through them!:3-smash:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bank of America. Sounds like some folks on here haven't had very good luck with them, but at 2.84%, I just might give them a try!
How did you get 2.84% at BAC? Their advertized rate is 3.15% + $200 application fee ~= 3.46% APR

·
Registered
141 Posts
BTW. If you get your vehicle through one of their partner or certified Ford dealers they will wave the $200 app fee.

·
Registered
162 Posts
:SHOCKED:
How did you get 2.84% at BAC? Their advertized rate is 3.15% + $200 application fee ~= 3.46% APR
They waived the application fee (I am buying through a program dealer) and because the loan is over $32K, they dropped the rate 0.25%. Guess they like me or something!

I think it also depends on the state you are in, credit history, phase of the moon and how well the loan officer slept last night.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts