F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the treads on the tire gates but does anyone know of any in bed fuel can holders? I've seen them for Jeeps but the only one that I have seen for trucks is the HUGE fuel tanks that look like bed boxes. Any Ideas?

·
Registered
101 Posts
I've seen some for cargo trailers (go on the inside) that could be easily modified to mount in the back of the bed. They hold the typical 5 gal. metal gas cans found all over the world.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Good point, Secretsqrl. Why the Raptor doesn't have a larger fuel tank or offer an dual-tank option sucks. They're making everything with plastic these days, how hard would it be to mold one? I miss those dual tanks and how they came in handy!
Reddog...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I too wish they could've offered the bigger fuel tank. I think you'll probably see it on the supercrew if it comes out though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A dual tank would do the trick. I use my Montero sport to play in the hills now and I have to strap all my extra goodies to the top. I tried to put some fuel cans in the back but my wife wouldn't let me strap the kids or the dog to the top. My son thought it was a great idea until I told him it would be him and not his sister.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts