F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I' ve been reading on here for a month or so, and have appreciated all the good info.

I'm a Marine finishing up a tour in Iraq, will be home by the end of the month barring catastrophe. I have been driviing a little s-10 for ten years now, and have had to get winched out on more than one occasion, so I have had my eye for a new truck for a while. I decided to take advantage of exchange new car sales for deployed service members and got a good deal.

I put my order in today for a black raptor, orange seats, 5.4, lux, nav, moonroof, backup camera, bed extender. It was almost a last minute change to black from orange with graphics, but I didn't like the idea of the decal...also, I was afraid that orange would be too loud and may eventually become dated as more raptors hit the road. Plus I think the black orange combo will look sweet.

Anyway I'll take delivery at the end of november.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh.....my final price except TTL including the options above is $37388. I have an X Pin and they said they would look to see if that would bring it lower, but I am very happy as it is.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome and thanks for serving! I have seen a Raptor with the exact same choices that you made, except it didn't have the bed extender, and it looked tough! Congrats.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ and thanks for your intro.
Congrats on your order, that's a pretty nice gift to celebrate your homecoming
:smileup:

·
Registered
169 Posts
omg i need to get deployed right now so i can get that price and get some money for my raptor stay safe so you can enjoy her when you get home black with orange hell yeah
i also fear that the molten orange will get a little dated

1 - 7 of 7 Posts