F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I am a newbie on here who has been in love with the Raptor line for quite some time and I am finally stable enough now to pull the trigger on a 2017 raptor! Do you guys have any suggestions on who to order from that will make a deal?? I know a lot of dealers are acting crazy asking ridiculous prices above msrp. Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys! I am a newbie on here who has been in love with the Raptor line for quite some time and I am finally stable enough now to pull the trigger on a 2017 raptor! Do you guys have any suggestions on who to order from that will make a deal?? I know a lot of dealers are acting crazy asking ridiculous prices above msrp. Thanks!
I talked to 5 dealers in my South Florida and these are the prices for the 2017 Raptor that I was quoted....
1-MSRP + $5,000
2-MSRP+$10,000
3-MSRP+$10,000
4-MSRP+$10,000
5-MSRP+ $15,000
They all said that Ford recently started taking orders from dealers. They all had an allocation that ranged from 2-14 Raptor depending on the dealer. All wanted a deposit ranging from $1,500 to $3,000 at the time the order was placed. None could tell me when the Raptor would deliver but thought it would be between December 2017 and first quarter 2018.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I talked to 5 dealers in my South Florida and these are the prices for the 2017 Raptor that I was quoted....
1-MSRP + $5,000
2-MSRP+$10,000
3-MSRP+$10,000
4-MSRP+$10,000
5-MSRP+ $15,000
They all said that Ford recently started taking orders from dealers. They all had an allocation that ranged from 2-14 Raptor depending on the dealer. All wanted a deposit ranging from $1,500 to $3,000 at the time the order was placed. None could tell me when the Raptor would deliver but thought it would be between December 2017 and first quarter 2018.
What dealer is asking the $5K markup?

Don't you mean December 2016 and first quarter 2017?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow. I need more sleep. Yes. You are correct. They are telling me Dec 2016 to first quarter 2017. I am still searching for a dealer that will do a deal somewhere between invoice and MSRP but I have not found one yet. If I do I will be sure to post the info.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Wow. I need more sleep. Yes. You are correct. They are telling me Dec 2016 to first quarter 2017. I am still searching for a dealer that will do a deal somewhere between invoice and MSRP but I have not found one yet. If I do I will be sure to post the info.
The MSRP + 5k was Pompano Ford Pompano Beach, FL

·
Registered
909 Posts
They are out of allocation at this time, I called them. All the dealers forget the relationships they built and how many cars we bought from them in the past.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Got a VIN# for my '17 Raptor on Monday with a production date of 10/10/16. Should see the truck mid to late November. MSRP.

·
Registered
104 Posts
All American Ford in Paramus NJ is asking between 5k and 15K as they told me.
Sales rep where I have bought my last 3 Raptors (11/13/14) said a lot were going to a Chinese broker for 15k.
I will not be buying my 4th from there.
looking for options.

Update
Meadowlands ford in NJ is asking 5k over MSRP after quoting me in an email for 1k Over MSRP
Looks like I might just keep my 14

·
Registered
27 Posts
This blows! Been waiting over a year to buy this thing and the dealers are Gouging us with $5-20k over msrp. I'm about over it! In my mind, Ford would sell a crazy amount more vehicles if this wasn't happening. Can someone explain how they can get away with this? Is it because demand is high and production is slow right now? So in 6 months or so, the prices will drop?

·
Registered
909 Posts
Thats the exact conversation I had with the dealer where I ordered mine. I will fly to TN to drive it home 900 miles, but they agreed, its hype, and in a year they will be selling at invoice. So they did MSRP. PM me for his info if you need.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Thats the exact conversation I had with the dealer where I ordered mine. I will fly to TN to drive it home 900 miles, but they agreed, its hype, and in a year they will be selling at invoice. So they did MSRP. PM me for his info if you need.
Thanks for the feedback. The thing is, I am in California. I considered calling and calling dealerships on the east coast/mid west and trying to find the options/truck I want, then having it shipped, but that's an extra $1500+ and a tad of a hassle. I don't know what I'll do. I suspect it'll now be another waiting game for a year lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
1-MSRP + $5,000
2-MSRP+$10,000
3-MSRP+$10,000
4-MSRP+$10,000
5-MSRP+ $15,000
2017 Lighting Blue is due on 11/14/2017, bought from my regular dealer in East Texas he is getting 4 this year I paid sticker

·
Registered
6 Posts
Skalnek Ford in Lake Orion Michigan. I only had to make a 500 dollar deposit and am guaranteed one by end of January. No markup either.

·
Registered
8 Posts
For those looking to
Thanks for the feedback. The thing is, I am in California. I considered calling and calling dealerships on the east coast/mid west and trying to find the options/truck I want, then having it shipped, but that's an extra $1500+ and a tad of a hassle. I don't know what I'll do. I suspect it'll now be another waiting game for a year lol
FYI, I found this dealer in Tooele, UT that has a White SCrew for....get this.....$4667 UNDER MSRP! That's what the ad says. $62,243 Total. It has only been posted online for 2 hours on KSL.com car classifieds. The dealers name is Performance Ford, Tooele, UT. Their phone number is 888-258-2128. Here is a link to their website
New Ford Tooele UT - Ford Dealership South Jordan UT, West Jordan UT, Herriman & Magna UT

Better hurry. Im sure it will be gone fast! Id like to see someone from the forum snag this one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
See above post. Found a deal in Utah where I'm from.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For those looking to

FYI, I found this dealer in Tooele, UT that has a White SCrew for....get this.....$4667 UNDER MSRP! That's what the ad says. $62,243 Total. It has only been posted online for 2 hours on KSL.com car classifieds. The dealers name is Performance Ford, Tooele, UT. Their phone number is 888-258-2128. Here is a link to their website
New Ford Tooele UT - Ford Dealership South Jordan UT, West Jordan UT, Herriman & Magna UT

Better hurry. Im sure it will be gone fast! Id like to see someone from the forum snag this one.
I spoke to a salesman named Austin at the dealership and long story short, the price is now $5000 over MSRP.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts