F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
there was a black 2010 at sunnyvale ford that i test drove a few weeks back. i ended up ordering a black 2011 from Serramonte ford. so far i have only seen 23 raptors on the road in the bay area, a molten orange and a blue.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Bought my silver SCrew from Sunnyvale Ford a little over a week ago. Haven't really been driving much in the South Bay though.
Did you order that one or just pick it up off the lot? I think I took a quick test drive in your truck a few weeks back. If it is the same truck it had a scratch on the glove box. Mind if I ask how much over invoice you paid?

·
Registered
125 Posts
there was a black 2010 at sunnyvale ford that i test drove a few weeks back. i ended up ordering a black 2011 from Serramonte ford. so far i have only seen 23 raptors on the road in the bay area, a molten orange and a blue.
Do you mind sharing how much over invoice you paid to order from Serramonte. I'm likely going to place an order soon and this info will help. Thanks!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I work in Santa Clara and did see a black Scab on Montague near were Trimble cuts off.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello All,
I am now a member for this great forum.
I bought my 2011 Ford F150 Supercrew Raptor from Galpin Ford - San Fernando Valley - well, I am originally from Seattle (HOR), now stationed in the desert. Not sure if this is considered Central, but if not - my bad. Anyways - just wanted to say hello.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.