1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Sweet raptor :smileup:

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sweet lookin. Did you buy it off a lot or ordered it? If you ordered how long from start to finish.

dly Flame Blue Raptor ordered 8-29

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ordered it from dealer.Waited for factory to start making them meaning I placed my order months ago. Paid 37500 for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
what all options did you get?

·
Registered
533 Posts
that is an amazing looking truck. I cant believe i'm going to have to wait an entire year to finally drive mine...it's going to kill me!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Only 2 options are decals and tow controller.Wanted to be able to resell it and not lose my ass like a loaded one will.

·
Registered
59 Posts
oh.ok. i only got the bed extender and the backup camera. i thought about getting the luxury pack and the navigation also but i decided to stay under $40,000. i ended up paying $36,500 for mine because they gave me the x-plan price.

·
Registered
290 Posts
When i eventually get one, i'm going to get it fully loaded...but then again I don't plan on getting rid of it. :)
Ditto for me. Well I did skip the graphics. And I have zero interest in having to aftermarket everything and hackup a brand new vehicle (cut holes, mount stuff, etc)

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey, DLY

did you get a build date yet? I ordered mine on 8-29 also.

·
Registered
36 Posts
oh.ok. i only got the bed extender and the backup camera. i thought about getting the luxury pack and the navigation also but i decided to stay under $40,000. i ended up paying $36,500 for mine because they gave me the x-plan price.
Black07 (or anyone else that has gottne x-plan pricing), Did you have to give them a PIN or your company affiliation to get them to give you the x-plan price? I was talking to one dealer today and he said since Raptor is ineligible for x-plan they would not honor the x-plan price since it would come out of their profit and this is a unique truck. Three other dealers told me they would give me the x-plan price, but I am wondering if they are really planning on doing that, or just assuming that it can be ordered that way, then springing the 'real' price on me if I started an order? Thx.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I just got the "X-Plan Price" and they did not take my pin. I told myself that i would only order from a dealer who was not all about commision. the way i see it, they shouldn't get a huge profit off of the vehicle since i am ordering it instead of buying it off the lot. Plus i didnt have to choose them to order from either so they should be happy. I came out with a lifetime powertrain warranty. i wish that i would have pushed more n got the tint and bed liner included. Also i signed the papers at $36,500. They said this price will not go up, only go down if there are rebates at time of delivery. I got all of that in writing and got copies.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hey, DLY

did you get a build date yet? I ordered mine on 8-29 also.

No date yet. Going to ask my Dealer after the 4th week if it has been schedule to be builted. Hoping to get it at the end of Oct. start of Nov.

dly Flame Blue Raptor ordered 8-29

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Deceided to sell truck for what I owe on it. $39k is the price and will not negotiate at all.Will not answer all the questions as to why other than to get out of debt.E-mail me if you are ready to pick it up. 450 miles on it and 2-weeks old. Thanks

1 - 20 of 22 Posts