F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought the truck yesterday from a dealer in the Minneapolis area. They said this was the first one sold in MN??
Great bunch of guys to deal with @ Metropolitan Ford.
They gave me X plan pricing on the truck!! I saved over $4500. off MSRP.
Every option except bed extender and tailgate step.

Figured I join the Forum. Enjoyed reading the posts over the last few months which help make my decision to buy one of these trucks. Will look nice sitting next to the 07' Shelby sitting the garage.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Welcome MXZX711! Glad to hear you found a dealer that is actually willing to deal. Most dealers try to rob buyers on hot new vehicles until they have been out for a few years and the buying demand has slacked off. Any dealer could sell at X-plan pricing if they want to, because the plan price is still a little over invoice and they would still be making money on it, even if they don't get any kind of rebate back from Ford. Personally, if I can't get a dealer to come down to around 500 over invoice or less, I'm not buying from them.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the ForumZ!!! Congrats on the truck. Which color did you get ?
Post up some pics when you can please :smileup:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Amazing truck! My dealer though it was necessary to slap on $3500 of "regional markup". If people actually pay that...i feel sorry for them. I went and checked it out yesterday because i've been eying them for over a month now...I was soo tempted to buy it. Thankfully common sense kicked in and i remembered that if i just wait to go to Korea...i can buy one and save 10k between taxes and ENCS rebates...

...i really wanted it though!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome MXZX711! Glad to hear you found a dealer that is actually willing to deal. Most dealers try to rob buyers on hot new vehicles until they have been out for a few years and the buying demand has slacked off. Any dealer could sell at X-plan pricing if they want to, because the plan price is still a little over invoice and they would still be making money on it, even if they don't get any kind of rebate back from Ford. Personally, if I can't get a dealer to come down to around 500 over invoice or less, I'm not buying from them.
U r right, I am having a nite mare with my local dealer, even i am putting 2 buying orders for the current 5.4 version & the future 6.2 engine version. 47.000 for the first one & 49000 for the 6.2. both fully loaded.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts