F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody received a VIN or build date on the trucks yet?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The dealer here in SoCal said that their first order should be delivered within a week or so. I will order a 6.2 so i do not have a build date or Vin. yet. If your looking to get a low Vin. number better let your dealer know, for some this is the most important thing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The dealer here in SoCal said that their first order should be delivered within a week or so. I will order a 6.2 so i do not have a build date or Vin. yet. If your looking to get a low Vin. number better let your dealer know, for some this is the most important thing.
I am not worried about the low VIN, I just want my truck. I sold my other truck a month ago and it sucks not having a truck.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
From what i have read at the employee site the first job should be done.

This SVT is really strange no ramblings from Ford no leak of information, right before the GT-40 was released there was all types of going ons, photos of the first one off the assembly line, photos of them leaving the factory ect. And Ford allowed this to keep the excitement alive, with the Raptor it`s just dead, very strange.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Seriously! Where's all the press?! I want to see video and photos of the first truck off the line!

Too bad the 5.4L in the Raptor couldn't be the same 5.4L 4V hand-built engine from the Romeo Niche Line going into the Shelbys! That would make for some good history!

·
Registered
68 Posts
At least now the dealers have been provided informaiton on the Rapotor. I stopped by to see if they heard anyting and they told me they just got in about 200 color preview guides. They gave one to me, they're nicely done and provide all the information anyone would want to know about the Raptor except for the release dates. :wow:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts