F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I’m trading in my SS Camaro (6.2) 2017 for a 2010 5.4L Raptor. Ive always wanted a Raptor ever since, i just dont know if i should wait(add more miles to my Camaro and value goes down) and see if another Raptor comes around but i feel like this one is going for a good price (20k) the raptor has 150k miles. Idk if i should just do it and enjoy the Raptor lol. Or wait. I really want a 6.2L but nowhere to be found for sale in my area. Are 5.4L good ?
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Top