F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna start taking advantage of this badass truck that i spent 60k on...Who's with me!? im from salinas, got 2500 acres to play on thinking about building a raptor track. but what i REALLY want to do is organize trips to: PISMO, GLAMIS, BARSTOW...etc. Im in need of raptor buddies!!!!

Shoot me a text. 8319208889:bananalama:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Taking my roommates stock Raptor on the run and have done it with guys in stock trucks that arent Raptor in the past so you'll be fine

Meeting at a 2580 Mercantile Way, Barstow @ 9 and will leave by 10.

Booked our rooms at Buffalo Bills this morning, rooms are generally under $40 a night

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taking my roommates stock Raptor on the run and have done it with guys in stock trucks that arent Raptor in the past so you'll be fine

Meeting at a 2580 Mercantile Way, Barstow @ 9 and will leave by 10.

Booked our rooms at Buffalo Bills this morning, rooms are generally under $40 a night
sounds good. Will i make it to primm on a full tank of gas...or do i need gas cans? is buffalo bills in barstow?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm jealous...

:shakehead: I love the East Coast but am definitely jealous of the amount of free space you have to play...and the opportunities...
Eddie

·
Registered
259 Posts
No need for a helmet, this isn't a race just some guys heading to Primm NV with a few detours.
bring whatever tools you may think are nessasary or can fit. A cooler with plenty of fluids like water and Gatorade, and possibly some food. You never want to go hungry or thristy

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.