F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read elsewhere that a person claims to have ordered a 6.2 from his dealer and besides his, the dealer has two other 6.2`s on order for other customers. Did i miss something? Has anyone here placed an order for the 6.2? I thought we had to wait till Nov. to place an order for the 6.2.:4-dontknow:

·
Registered
41 Posts
I haven't been able to place my order for the 6.2L yet. They told me they would start getting them in February and that is all the information i have gotten as of today. As for taking orders they do not know either. Sorry, i asked the same thing earlier but have gotten no response.

·
Registered
54 Posts
In what i've read and been hearing the 6.2l wont be available as an option on the truck for order until late november/december, and will arrive as early as january 2010 depending on when you submit your order.

·
Registered
136 Posts
the 4 dealers in my area of San Diego pretty much told me the same thing about the 6.2. They are not taking orders until Ford notifies them that they can. They are thinking they will take orders in Nov or Dec.

There is one sitting on Drew Fords lot right now that is for sale. It looks bad ass. I am so tempted to give in and get it.

·
Registered
21 Posts
On line build and price it says 6.2 available late 2009 or early 2010 but gives the option to add it with a base MSRP of 41,000 it is a 3,000 add for the 6.2

1 - 5 of 5 Posts