F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 20 of 174 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone beat my results and dollars spent?

I did some less expensive mods with some very impressive results. I spent a total of $800.00 for everything.

Cortex 1950 Tuner (91 Performance Tune with CAI Program). 329.00 with rebate
K&N 63 series CAI 321.00
Flowmaster Muffler 40 series, kept the rest of the exhaust stock.

Best 0-60 run 7.34. 0-50 in 5.4! Damn I love my Raptor! Especially when I'm killing 6.2's in it!

2010 Molten Orange

·
Registered
559 Posts
Killing 6.2s? So you picked up 100hp with a tune, CAI and a muffler? Doubt it

·
Registered
509 Posts
Can anyone beat my results and dollars spent?

I did some less expensive mods with some very impressive results. I spent a total of $800.00 for everything.

Cortex 1950 Tuner (91 Performance Tune with CAI Program). 329.00 with rebate
K&N 63 series CAI 321.00
Flowmaster Muffler 40 series, kept the rest of the exhaust stock.

Best 0-60 run 7.34. 0-50 in 5.4! Damn I love my Raptor! Especially when I'm killing 6.2's in it!

2010 Molten Orange
Shits getting deep....

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Well acceleration is all about power vs. Weight... so unless he made the truck WAY lighter, then he would have to gain about 100hp to beat a 6.2 in a drag race... I think that's what he meant.

Killing 6.2s? So you picked up 100hp with a tune, CAI and a muffler? Doubt it
Who said anything about 100hp? Just did some mods and wants to share.

Thanks for the report, keep us updated on performance.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow, interesting replies. For the doubters//whiners, I'll take pictures of the logged
Best times. It's not all HP, it's shift points, torque etc... I have a coworker with a 6.2'with a flowmaster 44 exhaust. I'll shoot some video of a
Straight up race on Fort Bragg next week. Then you can feel free to have nice big cup of shut the he'll up. By the way, my drivemtomwork is about 25 milesmabout am3rd highway and the rest stop and go. I've gotten as high as 16mpg if I can keep my foot off the floor.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
559 Posts
Your ricer math is weak. It is about hp/weight. The 6.2 has 101 more hp and 44 more tq. You have to overcome the deficit in order to be faster. At most your mods gave you 50hp which is stretching it. If you beat your buddies 6.2 then your buddy is a moron.

I'm not the whiner, you are the dumbass doing the prick measuring. How's this, there is nothing you can do to your truck that I can't do to mine and make MORE power and be FASTER. Stop being a dipshit.

·
Registered
877 Posts
^^^But isn't it so much fun!!!!??!?!?!?! :gy:

1 - 20 of 174 Posts