Center Screen Does Not Work After Battery Jump

Discussion in '2013 Ford Raptor Forum' started by JZ2013RAPTOR, Jan 7, 2018.

1. JZ2013RAPTOR

JZ2013RAPTOR New Member

Vehicle?:
    2013 FORD RAPTOR
    Color?:
    Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 6.2L
    Hi. Ever since I jump started my truck the center display screen and radio does not work. I thought it was a safety feature as my old battery was going bad. But even after I replaced the battery. It's still dead. So I have no stereo, nav, or backup camera. The heater and a.c. still works tho, but only with the buttons. Voice activated features are gone too. Any trouble shooting tips. Which fire should I check? Thanks all

2. Colbymh

Colbymh New Member

Vehicle?:
    2014 Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Tuxedo Black
    Engine:
    GEN1 6.2L
    Have u checked the fuses?

3. LZinAZ

LZinAZ New Member

Vehicle?:
    2014 Ford Raptor
    Color?:
    Ruby Red
    Engine:
    GEN1 6.2L
    JZ,
    You didn't specify your Raptor's year so this is kind of a guess. I have a 2014 Super Crew and my owner's manual shows a fuse panel in the right front passenger kick panel; your vehicle may differ depending upon the year/model. The fuses you should check are: #9 (10A for radio display, GPS module, and electric finish panel module), and 26 (5A for radio frequency module). That's all I see for anything to do with the radio or display. Number 19 is the audio amplifier, under back seat, but it shouldn't keep the display from working but since you're in the box may as well check it. Anything further you might need a wiring diagram for; I don't have one so can't check it for you. Not a clue how you could have blown just those fuses unless you arced something.
    I recently had an incident with my Raptor on trip with a crank no-start that turned out to be a fuse with an burned/carboned post. I'll make a detailed report to the general population when I've checked things a little more thoroughly and know I've got it fixed.
    Hope this helps,
    LZinAZ

Colbymh likes this.