F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im adding the luxury package and the navigation tomorrow.:smileup: Also im thinking about changing the color from black to maybe white.

what color do yall think i should get?

·
Registered
136 Posts
The color is totally a personal preference. They all look great and you can't go wrong with any of them. White will probably end up being the most unique cuz less will be made.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Another thing to consider is that black makes it much harder to see the nice lines and cool features of the truck. To some thats a good thing (kinda a sleeper) and to others it's bad (why get an SVT truck and have it look plain?). Depending on how you feel that could help the decision.

·
Registered
111 Posts
White is the best but don't get white I want to be the only one with white :). If you have to get white then atleast don't get the graphics package(from what I have read not to many like it anyways). I would say white, blue, orange and then black. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update...I got both the luxury package and the navi but im staying with the black. Thanks everybody!!!!

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Update...I got both the luxury package and the navi but im staying with the black. Thanks everybody!!!!
maybe white would had been better but .... :repplus: well done!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i stayed with black because all of the raptors ive seen in person have been black.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts