F-150 Raptor Forums banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
uhmmmm, probably gonna get flamed for this but here goes ---- I warm the motor -- 2 minuets max, spray "Simple Green" over the entire motor (try not to get it on your paint - if you do - rinse immediately) I like to use my power washer -- straight down. Let the bulk of the water run off --- spray entire engine bay with "ArmoreAll" or a cheap substitute and run the motor for 5 minuets or so. Will smoke a little but when she's dry, looks like it just came off the showroom floor. -- No problems yet

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
uhmmmm, probably gonna get flamed for this but here goes ---- I warm the motor -- 2 minuets max, spray "Simple Green" over the entire motor (try not to get it on your paint - if you do - rinse immediately) I like to use my power washer -- straight down. Let the bulk of the water run off --- spray entire engine bay with "ArmoreAll" or a cheap substitute and run the motor for 5 minuets or so. Will smoke a little but when she's dry, looks like it just came off the showroom floor. -- No problems yet

I use Gunk Foam on a warm motor then do a good rinse then a detailed wipe down, gotta use a 4 foot ladder, I don't do the armorall thing though.. She sparkles and no problems either.:smileup:

41 - 43 of 43 Posts