F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My handle is Vonroll ... "Hi Vonroll". ..and I have a problem.
I have had all sorts of vehicles in my life from muscle cars to small sports cars...everything from V8 Mustangs to Opel GTs and Mantas to Hondas (CRX), a brief love of a tiny mountain-goat-like Samurai, and currently a MazdaSpeed Protege. My problem is this... I have a strange desire to buy a big truck. I've never owned a big truck but, specifically I want a big truck with 400+ horses, a wide-stance (ha), and the ability to drive 100 MPH over just about anything. I want to get air and breathe new life in my transportation. Do I really have a problem that a little ol Raptor won't fix? :)

I think it would look good in my driveway next to my bike:

Maybe I have more of a dirt slant than I thought.

Great forum, thanks!

p.s. Steve McQueen would have made that jump had he had a Raptor.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
Nice Bike! Will look nice beside a Raptor! :D
Welcome to the best Ford Raptor SVT forum on the net! Glad you joined our growing family of enthusiasts! Enjoy the site!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Do you want a (fast) street truck? If that is your requirement then there are better choices out there. If you plan to off road or don't care how fast it is on the pavement then I think the Raptor would fit what you want. I'd hate to see you selling one in a month because it's not what you really wanted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Awesome scrambler dude. FWIW, I've had alot of sports cars too, and recently sold my daily driver Audi S4 with a twin turbo and a 6-speed because I like driving my old trusty Silverado around more. It's slow, it sucks up gas, it's huge, and did I mention, slow? But, it makes me smile and I enjoy heading down the backroads and rolling down the highway with the big balloon tires that just float like a cloud.

Of course...I do have a muscle car with 500hp for when I want to go fast, but that's another story. ;)

PS, In real life, McQueen would've made that jump on in a wheelbarrow because he rules!! LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts