F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to make a deal with a local Ford dealer and he is willing to order me a Raptor for $1000 over his invoice IF I can provide him with proof that other dealers have offered similar deals.

It seems a bit ridiculous to me. If he's willing to make the deal, what difference does it make whether anyone else has or not...

Anyone out there get a good deal on a Raptor that's willing to show me the quote or invoice?

Thanks....

[email protected]

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
You can go to edmunds.com and pull up the dealer cost on the truck and all the options.

The dealer is protecting his own interest. Why sell a vehicle for $3K under what someone else will pay.
Not saying I agree with it.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you work up the invoice cost on Edmunds.com keep this in mind.... the invoice the dealer will have is around $650 higher. Of that, $15 is for gas, the rest is for the Ford Advertising charge. When I went in with my numbers, the dealer told me it would be the MSRP and I told him I would not pay it and knew what the invoice would be. His invoice and mine from Edmunds were the $650 off, and we compared and found the above difference.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the deal they are offering me... provided I can show them that other dealers have made similar deals.

MSRP$38,995.00 Our Price$36,940.00 Sales Tax$ 2,475.00Lieu tax and Doc Fee*$ 909.09Out The Door Price** $40,324.41

This is for a white no-option Raptor with all tax, prep and license fees included, $40,324,41 and it would be ordered and on it's way.

What do you think?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is the deal they are offering me... provided I can show them that other dealers have made similar deals.

MSRP$38,995.00 Our Price$36,940.00 Sales Tax$ 2,475.00Lieu tax and Doc Fee*$ 909.09Out The Door Price** $40,324.41

This is for a white no-option Raptor with all tax, prep and license fees included, $40,324,41 and it would be ordered and on it's way.

What do you think?
Call some of the dealers in Michigan. I was able to get about $1000 over the X-plan price over the phone. They wouldn't offer me X-plan though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts