F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here thinking about custom colors for their Raptor??

I'm leaning towards the Tuxedo Black but i think im gonna throw a little custom color into it. Im thinking a green...

any ideas? opinions?

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me. :smileup: So black (without graphics, right?) with some green ... where exactly are you planning to put some green ?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I used to work for a vinyl graphics company so i still have contacts over there, so i could get the graphics done in green and just apply them myself...other than that im thinking the emblem on the grill, maybe the hood vents...little things like that. But with a brighter eye popping green it will stand out very well...plus, if the lights on the grill and elsewhere are LEDs, i can swap them for green as well and it'll still be legal.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If I get the black then I'd like to add some red on it.. Probably like right behind the wheels so it looks like I'm tearing up flesh! :greenchainsaw:

·
Registered
802 Posts
I'm going to be doing some paint matching of the fender flares and maybe paint the hood vents gloss black. Also getting rid of the gray paint on the front/rear bumpers.

·
Registered
26 Posts
School Bus YelloW

Hey, I like the School Bus Yellow, Like when Bud Moore Painted the 70 Boss 302 Race cars so he could see them on the track.

AFRAPTOR

·
Registered
802 Posts
The green/black combo will look cool. I just want to get rid of all the dull gray on the truck, including the wheels.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It's true when they said "great minds think alike " at first I was thinking about not getting the digital mud and get it painted with blood splatter , I did not like it . And now I'm thinking of getting it painted with some green splatter in the back the reason is that where am from the license plates for trucks is green and it will look darn agly with the orange or the blue and 95% of the cars here is white .

·
Registered
59 Posts
And now I'm thinking of getting it painted with some green splatter in the back.
I think that would look awesome. I have some mil-spec High Intensity Green LEDs used for night vision goggles that would look SICK above the grill.

So, yea... I have some decisions to make too. I'm sure once I see them in person, the decision will be easier.

H150, I don't want to steer this thread away, but I would love to see more of your truck. Got a link or an album you wouldn't mind sharing? PM is fine. Ironhide Rulez.

·
Registered
105 Posts
No problem BlackoutZJ . I was going to , but I did not know how to load the pics I will let one of buddys help me with it .

·
Registered
59 Posts
I have the Blue.. I was thinking of having ripping steel in silver coming thru the sides... With a claw showing...

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I was also pondering having the fender flares color matched. I also happen to think an all flat black Raptor would be super sinister.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I would like to get a black and color match the bumpers and flares. Then put black beadlock style (robby gordon) wheels with a lime green ring. Since I have no intentions on polishing on black to keep it nice I may just do the same idea but on a white truck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts