F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is the email I was sent by the dealer...

Adam I priced out a Ford Raptor for you. I put every option on it that was possible. The a-plan price comes to $40,626.20. Let me know what you think!

Fred Grande Ford
Name hidden to protect the innocent. :)

Anyway, if that is a fully loaded one [which I don't really want] then I'm definitely jumping on this. I have emailed them back for more details.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
If the announced price was $38,995 ... well I guess $40,626.20 fully loaded is not bad.
Please post up more details when you'll get some.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Please post up more details when you'll get some.
I wrote back asking about the truck and it's eligibility of being A-Plann'ed...
Adam,
You are correct. I spoke to Larry and the Rapture is not eligible for the A-Plan discount. I did not realize that. There is going to be a limited supply of these vehicles and Larry said we are lucky if we even get 2. The list on this vehicle is $46,670.00. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,
Salesman
First off, WTF is a "Rapture"? Secondly they are just gonna "get" 2 for fun?

Think I might need to go to another place again. :doh:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
The $40,626.20 price was about right, you were getting a little break, where their list price of $46,670.00 came from is anybody`s guess, i figure it was going to be the price when you came in to pick up the ordered truck, they were going to tell you that they made a mistake with the original price.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I wrote back asking about the truck and it's eligibility of being A-Plann'ed...
First off, WTF is a "Rapture"? Secondly they are just gonna "get" 2 for fun?

Think I might need to go to another place again. :doh:
:158: ... Write him back and ask him "if the Rapture is not eligible ... what about the RAPTOR?" ... LOL

·
Registered
42 Posts
ELIGIBLE VEHICLES: 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor with 5.4L engine
PROGRAM RULES
  • $750 or $1,500 coupon good for Raptor Specific Ford Racing Parts on the purchase or lease of a new 2010 F-150 SVT Raptor equipped with the 5.4L engine only
  • Customer must take new retail delivery from dealer stock between May 12, 2009 and Jan 31, 2010.
  • Customer must reside in the U.S. to be eligible.
  • Offer is only eligible for retail sales. Leases are not eligible.
  • Limit of one certificate may be applied per household.
  • This offer is transferable within household. It may be transferred from business to business owner.
  • A, Z, X and D Plan sales are not eligible.
  • May not be combined with any other offer.
  • All certificates must be claimed in VINCENT, no later than COB 2/15/2010 in order to be eligible for this offer. No late claims will be accepted.
  • Ford Division reserves the right to substitute any offer of equal or greater value.
PROGRAM DETAILS

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
i work for ford, and to access this info, you must work for a dealer.
(inside stuff lol)
Oh yes ! Forgot about it sorry ! :)

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Except that that means to get THE PROGRAM you cannot use A-Plan. I've heard both yes and no to A-Plan. So, until I sign the dotted line, I'm not gonna count my eggs.

·
Registered
42 Posts
who ever told you that you can A-plan one, they might be looking for a new job after you buy it. on the invoice sheets they dont even list A-Z-X-D plan. so if they say there giving you A-plan thats a number that they came up with. there isnt an offical A-plan price.

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, after much research, i get this in two separate emails:

I priced out the Raptor in blue flame with all of the options. I can do the A-plan price on the vehicle. MSRP comes out to $45,245 and A-plan comes out to $39,488.10. I would have to see your Adrenaline to put a number on it for a trade-in. Maybe you can swing it by next week when you are back.
So I wrote him back asking is he SURE it is, and I get this...

It shows up as A-plan being available on the vehicle, so I would assume it would be. I am going to double check with my Ford Rep. I priced it out the other way taking out the Nav and sunroof and just leaving the luxury package, reverse cam, trailer brake and bed extender and MSRP is $41,820 and A-plan would be $36,748.10. Let me double check with him in the morning and find out. Talk to you soon.
What do you say? I need to jump on this while I can!

·
Registered
6 Posts
What is this "A-Plan" you speak of?

or any other plan that manages get some relief from the MSRP

·
Banned
534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's exactly that. It's employee pricing that you can get if a family member works/worked for Ford. My Dad retired from Ford, so we get A/Z plan. Friends and family are eligible for X plan.

A/Z plan is the cheapest way to purchase a vehicle.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thanks, that is what i suspected!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts