F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
i seen a new ss camaro with the6.2, the one government motors has and they had an extra 5000 added to it for a total of 42000, i said to the salesman no wonder why your company sucks. were restructuring we'll be a better car manu when were done, i told him to keep telling himself that. wtf

·
Registered
10 Posts
i have had 2 dealers quote me MSRP, one dealer quoted me invoice but they have like a $500 processing fee but I am gonna stop by and probably place an order, try to negotiate that processing fee down as well. Also one dealer wanted like a %10 deposit of purchase price, this dealer wanted 1k but asked him if he would do a $500 refundable and he agreed

·
Registered
152 Posts
i asked a local dealer 2 weeks ago about it, told him to get a price he called a week later and said he ordrered it, i was like really so how much did this truck cost, he said 42,800 but said that was before rebates were figured out, so i said so how much is that, oh we'll take care of you. we'll see in 5 weeks lol.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I buy from a fleet manager...$500 under invoice is what I normally pay, but I haven't checked on the Raptor yet since I'm waiting for the 6.2L.

·
Registered
88 Posts
i asked a local dealer 2 weeks ago about it, told him to get a price he called a week later and said he ordrered it, i was like really so how much did this truck cost, he said 42,800 but said that was before rebates were figured out, so i said so how much is that, oh we'll take care of you. we'll see in 5 weeks lol.
There are no rebates on this truck that I know of????

·
Registered
37 Posts
I knew a guy that up the ladder a notch or two which helped. He set me up with a fleet guy and I had to put down 1000 dep.
Now its the waiting game.......................BRay

Now in 06 when I ordered the shelby I got cornholed for 12,5K over sticker...Well guess what, that dealer DID NOT get this truck order either!!!!!!
These Dealers sometimes dont get it....my money will spend anywhere in town or out of town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
these are the numbers I got for a white no graphics 5.4 Raptor in Northern Virginia

Invoice - 34,282
Luxury Package Invoice - 1619
Tailgate Step Invoice - 291
Rear Camera Invoice - 374
5 Gallons of gas - 11.45
FDAF Assessment - 503
Destination - 975

Total invoice 38,055.45

Dealer has a $529.50 processing fee, told them I would only pay $250 so they lowered the truck to 37775.95

My cost is 37775.95 + 529.50 processing fee + TTL, sound like a good deal? Basically paying $250 over invoice.

·
Registered
157 Posts
these are the numbers I got for a white no graphics 5.4 Raptor in Northern Virginia

Invoice - 34,282
5 Gallons of gas - 11.45
FDAF Assessment - 503
Destination - 975

Total invoice 38,055.45

Dealer has a $529.50 processing fee, told them I would only pay $250 so they lowered the truck to 37775.95

My cost is 37775.95 + 529.50 processing fee + TTL, sound like a good deal? Basically paying $250 over invoice.
I think that is the best deal you are going to find. I am paying $750 over invoice.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I think deals like this will be the trend, the reality is, that we are not the majority, the economy is not getting better, just the opposite, for most it`s getting worse and no one is safe. My wife works for a corporation that owns many other corporations and it`s quite normal for her to lay-off 100 people a week with wages that range between 30k-500k, and with only a year before retirement for some of them.

Ford is aware of this reality, so do not be afraid to ask for a better deal, what can happen? they say no? There will be a point when they have these trucks sitting on their lots. Ford is slated to build 6500 of these trucks and so far have close to a 1000 orders.I have talked to several dealers here and they don`t even want the truck, complaining that it`s a hard sell for a regular F-150 at half the Raptors price.

·
Registered
42 Posts
ummm, the auto market is picking up guys, not falling like you guys think.
Ford Motor Co. is standing tall right now, i get many of customers that are so upset with GM right now, there starting to buy Fords now. and most of em are GM owners snice they started driving. do you blame em?

·
Registered
10 Posts
yeah deals could go either way, dealers might mark up at first then drop prices, prices be good from the start, or prices stay high...i put a refundable deposit so I can atleast lock in on a good price....if people are getting better deals I negotiate lower or just take my deposit back

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've started wondering about this since the recession. If the dealer goes out of business, does your deposit vanish, or is it in some sort of escrow account?

Michael

·
Banned
534 Posts

Invoice - 34,282
5 Gallons of gas - 11.45
FDAF Assessment - 503
Destination - 975

Total invoice 38,055.45

What dealer? I'm in NoVA and I cannot find a dealer to work with me. Maybe if you and I go in there and want two trucks, we can get a better deal for each other!

·
Registered
101 Posts
My dealer quoted me a price today: Orange (no graphics), Bed extender, tailgate step, Trailer Brake controler, Luxury Package...$42,215. I've bought many Fords from this guy...this sounds high to me! Does anyone have the dealer price breakdown for those accessories? I saw earlier in the thread about SOME of them listed, but not for the Bed Extender, brake controller or Luxury package. The way I see it, MSRP for a base model Raptor is $38,020...cost is $34,282...that looks like more than enough profit to me, so I don't like getting corn-holed on the accessories too! He also told me that since Government Motors and Dodge (the bullet) have taken Yo-Bama's money, Ford's business has been through the roof! Anybody got any dealer-cost info or any words of wisdom?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts