F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this isn't brand new News, I heard this about 3 weeks ago. But I hope that anybody thats ordered a Truck will get it sooner now.

http://www.wwj.com/pages/5095190.php?

dly Flame Blue Raptor on order 8-29

·
Registered
139 Posts
mine came in last night - about a week early

G

·
That's great...I was expecting an almost 2.5 month wait, but, maybe it will be expedited and I can get it sooner!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Great on the 3rd shift

Glad to hear some folks are being put back to work. We ordered our Raptor on Sept. 23, 2009 and as of Oct. 5th it had already been pulled for build. So it sounds like that extra shift has really helped the build process. Anyone else have the orange with the orange interior? How do you like it?;)

·
Registered
136 Posts
I have seen the molten orange with orange interior at local dealer and it looks awesome. That is my choice as well.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have an orange Avalanche and figured I had enough of it but saw an orange Raptor this weekend and it was great looking.....Now if only they would get started putting 6.2's in em. Then I couldn't resist

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Glad to hear some folks are being put back to work. We ordered our Raptor on Sept. 23, 2009 and as of Oct. 5th it had already been pulled for build. So it sounds like that extra shift has really helped the build process. Anyone else have the orange with the orange interior? How do you like it?;)
I have the combination as well and love it as well. Does it come in other colors? jk

·
Registered
22 Posts
glad to hear the fact that some people won't be unemployed any more, but!!!! i love the fact that when i drive my raptor there's no other ones on the road, i now call stop lights "stare lights". i really love this truck

1 - 12 of 12 Posts