F-150 Raptor Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long does it take to be delivered from the day the order is placed? Also on average, how long does it take to get my vin#?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Ordered mine 8-29. Just got this back from my Salesman...

Great News!

Your vin # is 1FTEX1EV5AFA41251 And ETA is this week or next week.

- Jeff

dly:158::wow:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ordered mine 8-29. Just got this back from my Salesman...

Great News!

Your vin # is 1FTEX1EV5AFA41251 And ETA is this week or next week.

- Jeff

dly:158::wow:
Nice... did you sign a sales agreement right away or did you have to go through that later for confirmation (like I did)? Did my deal one day before you.. found out late last week I have been confirmed and my order was sent to scheduling.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I ordered on 8/4 and truck was delivered to dealership 41 days later on 9/14! Much faster than I had expected. In fact at one point I think I was given a scheduled build date of 9/14 ... that was obviously off.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Nice... did you sign a sales agreement right away or did you have to go through that later for confirmation (like I did)? Did my deal one day before you.. found out late last week I have been confirmed and my order was sent to scheduling.
Yea signed everything on order date. Salesman called Regional Sales Manager as I sat at his desk to make sure everything was set. Only thing he forgot was a copy of my DL. He caught me as I was getting ready to leave the Dealership.

dly

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yea signed everything on order date. Salesman called Regional Sales Manager as I sat at his desk to make sure everything was set. Only thing he forgot was a copy of my DL. He caught me as I was getting ready to leave the Dealership.

dly

Yea, i did the same but they asked me about a week later for my DL.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So does anyone else have any information?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I ordered mine on 9/8 (3 weeks ago today). The dealer called me today and told me that they'd have the VIN this Friday (10/2). They expect delivery from 1 to 2 weeks after that...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really? i ordered mine on the same day as you did and i havent heard anything at all........ I am going to call in the morning and see whats up...

·
Registered
209 Posts
Thursdays are order days, Friday would be a better time to ask that's when they get reports on what's built, ship dates etc.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I called about 1 p.m. today and asked about the order. My salesman told me that the order wasnt put in on sep. 9th, but was put in on sep.17th. Everything is comfirmed but it looks like im going to be waiting longer that i thought i would....

·
Registered
164 Posts
Some news is good news.. for me. Fresh in from the dealer.. my build date is the week of Oct. 19. Expected in 10 to 14 days after.
Hoping to get the VIN now too.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Some news is good news.. for me. Fresh in from the dealer.. my build date is the week of Oct. 19. Expected in 10 to 14 days after.
Hoping to get the VIN now too.
That is good news. We may have to start thinking about a Raptor gathering here in the 'Burgh! I have heard there are a couple of off-road courses around we could try to hold a Raptor meet at one of them and get some off-roading in!!!:smiley_thumbs_up:

·
Registered
187 Posts
When to see my Salesman today. He gave me a piece of paper that has the History of my Vin#. According to the paper my Raptor was to be deliver Sept 26... still waiting. It's on a Jack Cooper Transport Truck Convoy number 119271483 loaded the 28th. I live about 3-4 hours from Dearborn, Mi.
He also gave me a 11" x 8" Raptor Picture card and 2 Raptor Posters.

If it doesn't come today, I'm buzy with work till Tuesday of next week

dly

·
Registered
433 Posts
I phoned my salesman today I finally got a vin number!! So now just waiting for my build date one step is finished. I am pumped!!

VIN #1FTEX1EV9AFA59669

·
Registered
39 Posts
Got my order verification on monday, the 28th. Its been sent to scheduling. From some of the other posts I'm hoping for a fairly quick delivery.

Still have to drive 1,300 miles to pick it up. ;-)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
dang i guess im the only one whos not hearing anything.... jcatadjuster what day did you order yours?

·
Registered
187 Posts
My Flame Blue Raptor is in. Dealer called me at Work today to tell me.

Ordered 8-29

Producted 9-21

Waiting Convoy 9-27

Loaded 9-28

Delivered 10-3

DSCF0488.jpg

DSCF0491.jpg

DSCF0495.jpg

dly

Attachments

·
Registered
209 Posts
Congrats

Hey, congrats DLY
My Blue Flame should be arriving shortly also!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts