Votes: 538 93.4%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 38 6.6%
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wondering peoples opinions on the front grill. I personally love it, but many have commented how they hate it.

Here is a pic to take a second look:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I like it

After looking at pictures of it for about the last month I think the little blue oval looks kind of .... meek.

·
Registered
153 Posts
All it really needs is a Light Bar with a row of rectangular 5x7 KC Hi-liters to dress it up. They would go pretty well with the brick style grill.

and probably not hide the big FORD logo.

·
Ford Raptor Forum!
1,565 Posts
I like the look of it. Ford did a great job of making there logo noticable in this one. Ohter options in the future could be made too..perhaps a chrome or a color matched grill.

·
Registered
7 Posts
i like it a lot too. but once i get the truck the first thing imma do is get like an all black mesh grill and replace it. i know its weird but i want more airflow to go into the engine. i was watching best motoring how by just putting a license plate on the front bumper can restrict so much air into the engine bay that it caused the engine to over heat.

·
Registered
4,251 Posts

·
Registered
4,251 Posts
I'm pretty sure. It's just the stock Brick pattern grill pasted over the FORD lettering..
maybe someone who didn't like the FORD lettering did it ! :D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Love it! Just what you want to scream up behind someone to scare 'em outta the way! :)

·
Registered
37 Posts
4" black out tape

I bought from a local stripe company here in phx a roll of 4" black satin tape. I use the tape to black out the emblems and I also put some down on the door sill.
The sill edge where you drag your feet in and out of the truck.
I currently have a 05 Toyota Tacoma that I black out the Toyota emblem. I think it looks nice with an all black grill and no markings.

On the Raptor I plan on blacking out the Ford emblem on the rear and the GIANT FORD in the grill. When I blow by someone I want them to say' What was that"!!!
I would take off the emblems but I think they are not double stick tape.I think Ford did this so it would I hollow area where the emblem should have been.
BRay

·
Registered
136 Posts
at 1st I thought WTF ! Now after seeing it for a while I really do like it. I won't change it out for an aftermarket item.

1 - 20 of 127 Posts