F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've always been an F-150 guy and when Ford came out with the Raptor 10 years ago I was in love. However I had just bought a new Lariat 2 years before and couldn't justify a new purchase. A week ago I finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 Raptor with the 802A package and, God damn I haven't ever been this excited to drive, literally anywhere!
Can't wait for all the fun times ahead!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've always been an F-150 guy and when Ford came out with the Raptor 10 years ago I was in love. However I had just bought a new Lariat 2 years before and couldn't justify a new purchase. A week ago I finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 Raptor with the 802A package and, God damn I haven't ever been this excited to drive, literally anywhere!
Can't wait for all the fun times ahead! View attachment 28703
View attachment 28706
View attachment 28707
View attachment 28708
Welcome to the club brother!!!

I still cant get enough of my Raptor, it far exceeds the expectations I had prior to purchase

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thank you sir, im getting some PT in, and kinda rushing to it so I can get outside with big blue 😎
Can't wait for all the fun times ahead! View attachment 28703
View attachment 28706
View attachment 28707
View attachment 28708
She’s beautiful. Welcome! I just picked mine up in February with the 802a and every option less the Recaro seats. Trust me the excitement doesn’t fade or at least hasn’t yet for me at 2500 miles so far! So much so that I’m driving her out from South Florida to Salt Lake City in August for Raptor Assault School. Check it out online. When you purchase a Raptor you get a free invitation from Ford to go out there and learn to off road and use all of the Raptors features in their Raptors. Anywho.... congrats again!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She’s beautiful. Welcome! I just picked mine up in February with the 802a and every option less the Recaro seats. Trust me the excitement doesn’t fade or at least hasn’t yet for me at 2500 miles so far! So much so that I’m driving her out from South Florida to Salt Lake City in August for Raptor Assault School. Check it out online. When you purchase a Raptor you get a free invitation from Ford to go out there and learn to off road and use all of the Raptors features in their Raptors. Anywho.... congrats again!
Yeah only been a couple weeks, and haven't been able to take it out 4x4 as everything is still closed here in Oregon with the Virus. State lands and beaches opening soon so looking forward to that! I was pretty excited when the dealer told me about the Raptor School as well. Pretty great selling point.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts