F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ran the dyno today after installing new injector dynamics 1kcc replacement injectors. Was pulling p0172/0175 codes running rich. Found a leaking injector on cyl 1. The injector dynamics set I got is amazing. Went from 62 lbs to 100lbs injectors, tuned at my higher altitude (Denver,CO) and pulled 8psi from the pro charger running 535hp at the wheel. What a pleasure to drive!!! I have a vid from the pull if anyone is interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
how much did it cost to dyne tune?
looking to have mine tuned but I don't want to void the factory warranty yet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
how much did it cost to dyne tune?
looking to have mine tuned but I don't want to void the factory warranty yet.
I have a background in playing with race cars, so aside from the SCT tuner we used I didn’t have to really pay for the computer tune. The dyno here is 100/hr for as many pills as you can or need. I’d suggest finding a well known tuner/programmer and have some open dialogue for what your looking to do. If it’s a simple tune on a stock system the SCT tuner is great, costs about $400. You can continue to change the tunes as you install more performance parts. If I didn’t quite get your question feel free to contact me direct on my email. [email protected].

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a background in playing with race cars, so aside from the SCT tuner we used I didn’t have to really pay for the computer tune. The dyno here is 100/hr for as many pills as you can or need. I’d suggest finding a well known tuner/programmer and have some open dialogue for what your looking to do. If it’s a simple tune on a stock system the SCT tuner is great, costs about $400. You can continue to change the tunes as you install more performance parts. If I didn’t quite get your question feel free to contact me direct on my email. [email protected].
Ahhh okay, that
does a dyno tune get rid of the mph limiter? That’s a must for when I get it tuned and I wanted to boost how.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts