F-150 Raptor Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Great price. May I ask where? I’m looking for the same thing here in So-Cal. Have the springs sitting here already.

Did you re-set the ride height in the Live shocks?

What’s your impression of the difference in ride quality so far?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
So, had nothing to do today. Ended up taking the day and installing the Eibach springs myself. Not a hard job at all.
Watched all the videos on YouTube to get up to speed. I’m surprised I haven’t read or seen in the videos or where anyone accessed the three top shock nuts from the engine compartment. Way easier to remove the one plastic turbo down tube, on the passenger side. And pop off the air cleaner with one bolt, and two plastic rivets. The bolts are now very accessible.

·
Registered
2 Posts
So, had nothing to do today. Ended up taking the day and installing the Eibach springs myself. Not a hard job at all.
Watched all the videos on YouTube to get up to speed. I’m surprised I haven’t read or seen in the videos or where anyone accessed the three top shock nuts from the engine compartment. Way easier to remove the one plastic turbo down tube, on the passenger side. And pop off the air cleaner with one bolt, and two plastic rivets. The bolts are now very accessible.

man after my own thoughts. As I watched the uUtube install vids I said, "why not hit it from the top?"

·
Registered
8 Posts
So...... it’s now been a few months since I installed LEVELing springs. Now the front end sits a tick over an inch higher in the front. Pretty bum’d it’s not level! I absolutely hate the higher in front appearance.

Has anyone installed a 1” spacer block in the rear, or is that completely lame??
Or is Deaver the only solution??

·
Registered
8 Posts
So...... it’s now been a few months since I installed LEVELing springs. Now the front end sits a tick over an inch higher in the front. Pretty bum’d it’s not level! I absolutely hate the higher in front appearance.

Has anyone installed a 1” spacer block in the rear, or is that completely lame??

Yea, the front will be just a hair higher than the rear. It will also change a bit depending on how full your tank is.
My plan is to do Deaver +3 and likely a 1” drop shackle in the rear and i think it should be level at that point

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

what springs did you go with?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Have the Eibach’s.

Thinking +3 Std Deavers in the rear. I need 1 1/4” up in the rear to be Level.

What’s the drop shackle all about?
Everything I read is saying the Deavers Improve the ride. I don’t want any stiffer, just want the truck leveled.

LoL..... gonna get this thing just perfect, then the R V8 is gonna get released.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Have the Eibach’s.

Thinking +3 Std Deavers in the rear. I need 1 1/4” up in the rear to be Level.

What’s the drop shackle all about?
Everything I read is saying the Deavers Improve the ride. I don’t want any stiffer, just want the truck leveled.

LoL..... gonna get this thing just perfect, then the R V8 is gonna get released.

Deavers are next on my list, from what ive read you get at least +1” from the stock height deavers 🤷🏻‍♂️
I hear you on the Raptor R...👍🏽
Just took my COBB tuner to the next level as well....

·
Registered
8 Posts

I don’t know why the image didn’t show for me earlier, but how much weight do you have in the bed? Front looks way higher than it should be based on mine for comparison

·
Registered
8 Posts
I don’t know why the image didn’t show for me earlier, but how much weight do you have in the bed? Front looks way higher than it should be based on mine for comparison

The bed is empty.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts